Details of MArTA subscriptions
All season tickets are valid for 12 months, are associated with named individuals and cannot be ceded to others.
MyMarta” season ticket 15,00€ (persons aged 26 to 64)
Individual season ticket for adults aged 26 to 64. A season ticket holder can buy a single-visit ticket for a companion at a discount of 50% (not combinable with other reductions) at each visit to the Museum. In addition, a season ticket holder can give a friend a promotional code that will enable him/her to purchase a season ticket at the reduced cost of 12 euros.
“Family MArTA” season ticket 22,00€ (pair of adults aged over 26 plus up to 5 minors).
“Young MArTA” season ticket 6,00€ (persons aged 18 to 25).
“Forever Young +65 MArTA” season ticket 12,00€ (persons aged over 65).
“Business Corporate MArTA” corporate ticket
Special prices for companies and associations, determined in accordance with agreements stipulated with the Museum.
How to use your subscription to the MArTA
– your subscription starts from the day of purchase;
– each visit requires booking a ticket and you can’t enter without one;
– to book your ticket, log in to your personal area with your credentials;
– when you are logged, click on Ticket Office and choose the ticket you want to book;
– pick the date and time of your visit;
– then select in the “Number of tickets” field both the number of tickets and your subscription. Now, you can also select other types of tickets (with charge), not included in your subscription (this will allow you to book tickets for other visitors);
– once at the Museum, you just have to show your booking to access.
For any issues related to subscriptions and tickets write to email@example.com